Welcome again to my blog! I highly recommend that you attempt an interesting March 2022 challenge at A Place to Start. Although the theme is "Anything Goes," the interesting part is the optional twist. The twist is "two by two." This means that you incorporate "two of a kind" on/in your project. For examples, two tags, two bookmarks, two elements such as two buttons, two flowers, etc.
For my take on the challenge, I decided to create two birthday cards using the same medium, washi tapes (* NOTE: this is a good way to use those tapes that we are hoarding 😃 *). Comments below and let me know if I succeeded implementing this challenge. Also please share your creation at A Place to Start. Check out my fellow design team members for inspirations. 

Design Challenge Submissions

Supplies I used
assorted washi tapes
Sizzix Tim Holtz 7/8" letters
Recollection Premium Heavy Cardstock 110lbs - white

 

Comments

  1. Great job with the twist, I love the contrasts between the two cards. One has brigther colours than the other. And all the washi tapes you've chosen are beautiful. And the sentiment adds them dimension. These cards are awesome Sam. María, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your washi cards! Nice take on the challenge! I also like your write up and explanation of the challenge. I am a planner so you know I have a hoard of washi. I can only make so many washi boards. I hope my cards turn out as awesome as yours did!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun cards! Great use of the washi tape. I love making cards with this medium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your interpenetration of the challenge. Lovely idea. have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and fab cards, they are so bright. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I like your use of different patterns... it adds so much depth and interest. I also like your birthday sentiment. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come play along with us:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use up the washi tape we all have lying around! Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took the opportunity to click on the photo so as to see the wonderful details. Love this idea with both the tapes and the cut out sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both so great. I love the mix of patterns and colours on both - you did a fabulous job. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts