I created another card for Altenew September 2021 Inspiration Challenge based on the color scheme below. I decided to do something different with the flowers. Normally I use solid-colored cardstocks. This time I used patterned papers (scraps) for this creation. I love the subtle details the patterns give the flowers and the leaves. I finished the card with remnants of lace (NOTE: I used two small pieces on each side😉).



Supplies I used:
Altenew Garden Picks 3D die set
Altenew Layered Rose die set (leaves)
Altenew Best Sediments stamp set
Scraps of patterned and solid-colored cardstocks
remnants of lace
My Mind's Eye enamel shapes: Hello Gorgeous
foam adhesive tape
corrugated kraft card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

Comments

  1. A very elegant card, that background it's perfect to create contrast with those gorgeous roses and that stunning lace. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria, for the sweet compliment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts