"Long time no blog!" It has been a while since my last blog post! I have been posting mostly on my IG account (samiamcards). I missed entering challenges so I decided to do one of my favorites which is Altenew monthly inspiration challenge. Terri is hosting this challenge. One has to incorporate the color inspiration of the month as shown above. The colors remind me of the outdoor/nature therefore I came up with this simple but beautiful card to the right. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies I used:
Altenew stamps: Apple Tree, Pear Tree, Peach Tree
Pink Paislee: Indigo & Ivy Phrases
Inks: Memento - Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout
         Distress Ink - Antique Linen
         Stampin' Up - River Rock
         Ranger Dye Ink - Java Bean
65lb cardstock - Brown (unknown brand)
MFT stencil: Cloud
Catherine Pooler ink pad: It's a Boy
Recollection Premium Heavy 110lb Cardstock - white
Foam Tape


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card. You've played very well with the colour palette creating those trees. And that golden touch of the sentiment is perfect for the card. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria, for your continuous support and comment on my blog!!! XO

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts