"KEY TO MY HEART"

Hello everyone! Are you ready for the next challenge at A Place to Start Challenge blog? The theme is Anything Goes with Optional Twist: KEY IT SIMPLE. The task is to incorporate a key/lock or a key into your project. 
I am the type of crafter who loves to incorporate new technique I learned into my creation. I attempted quilling for the heart. Quilling is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs. I highly recommended you to try if you haven't yet.
Since I "quilled" the heart, I thought a key would paired nicely with it. The background was created using a stencil, clear texture paste, and foil. 
This card can be used for several occasions like anniversary, Valentine's Day, romance, etc. Thank you for stopping by!

Design Submissions:


Supplies I used: 
Heidi Swapp Minc clear texture paste
We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill: silver
TCW Stencil: Mini Antiquities
varieties of quilling strips
Recollections word dies: love
key
silver ribbon
glitter cardstock: silver
Recollection Premium Heavy Cardstock 110lb: white


Comments

  1. Wow Sam I love it!!!, this card is awesome. That heart is gorgeous and perfect for that elegant black and white background. And the key on the center is the perfect final touch. Great job. María, xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts