For August 20201 design challenge at A Place to Start, the theme is: "What's Your Style?" We are asked to create a project that represents our favorite style/genre. My favorite style usually varies depending on my current mood and techniques I'm trying to master. I discovered that CAS style is the easiest but most challenging. I have to exercise restraint in not to over embellish.  One thing that is must have for all my cards...texture.

Design Challenge Submissions:

Supplies I used: 
The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard - succulents2stamp
Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Mat Minis - flower pots
Flower Soft - pale green
Golden Iridescent Bronze paint
Neocolor II Aquarelle - hellorange, brown, olive clair
ARC Crafts: Sticky Barc Cherry
Distress Ink - vintage linen
twine
Distress Ink: vintage linen
VersaFine ink pad - Onyx Black

Comments

  1. Great CAS card, that succulent plant is beautiful and I love how you've played with the textures, they give it the perfect final touch to the card. María, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I have several posts of succulents that look just like this. It needs nothing else, love the little bow, the perfect finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, HilaryJane, for the kind comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts